In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website. Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
How the Information is used;
The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising. E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties. E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive. You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
No individual who is not so authorized shall obtain or seek to obtain personal and financial customer
information. No individual with authorization to access personal and financial customer information shall share
that information in any manner without the specific consent of a firm principal. Failure to observe Moneydrs Financial & Insurance Solutions, Inc. procedures regarding customer and consumer privacy will result in discipline and
may lead to termination.
Sharing Nonpublic Personal and Financial Information:
Moneydrs Financial & Insurance Solutions, Inc. DBA The Money Doctors is committed to the protection and privacy of its customers’ and consumers’ personal and financial information. Virtue Capital Management, LLC (VCM). will not share such information with any affiliated or nonaffiliated third party except:
• When necessary to complete a transaction in a customer account, such as with the clearing firm or
• When required to maintain or service a customer account;
• To resolve customer disputes or inquiries;
• With persons acting in a fiduciary or representative capacity on behalf of the customer;
• With rating agencies, persons assessing compliance with industry standards, or to the attorneys,
accountants and auditors of the firm;
• In connection with a sale or merger of Virtue Capital Management, LLC (VCM)’s business;
• To protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud, identity theft, unauthorized transactions,
claims or other liability;
• To comply with federal, state or local laws, rules and other applicable legal requirements;
• In connection with a written agreement to provide investment management or advisory services when
the information is released for the sole purpose of providing the products or services covered by the
• In any circumstances with the customer’s instruction or consent.