MoneyDrs Financial & Insurance Solutions
Research conducted by the Center for Retirement Research at Boston College has shown that close to 35% of the early Baby-Boomers (born between 1948 and 1954) will not have a sufficient retirement income.
This percentage increases to almost 44% for the Late Boomers (born between 1955 and 1964), and then rises to 48% for the Generation Xers (born between 1965 and 1974).
Understanding that those figures, previously mentioned, will be directly impacted with many variables such as;
- The rising concerns regarding the Social Security income and Medicare systems
- The rising cost of health care annually.
- The market volatility which has direct impact on many of the retirement products and strategies which many counts on.
- The uncertainties of life which may force many people to drain their retirement savings prematurely. That In many cases may result in heavy penalties and tax liabilities.
Many of the families and clients we have helped have Investment Vehicle Options such as; 401k, IRA, SEP IRA, Saving Accounts, CDs, Investment accounts or Real estate investments. But very few have a plan to ensure they will achieve their retirement goals as for Retirement Age and Desired Retirement Income.
No One Plans To Fail But They Fail To Plan.
After educating you on How Retirement Works,
Our MoneyDrs will:
- Assess where you currently stand financially.
- Review retirement products you may already have.
- Discuss all of your retirement goals and objectives.
A retirement roadmap will be tailored specifically for you to fill any retirement income gaps that most people miss.